Friday 10 May 2013

English Poems




Spy your Love | Spiritual Love | VashikaranGuru | Real Love Stories | Love Relationship Advice |Get your ex back

Light and Shadows

Far away on the horizon,
A lone soul walks.
Taking each painstaking step towards the unknown Further still, 
The red star glows
Its light not enough to ward the chills
Nor bring warmth to the broken wings of the sparrow.

Eerie shadows on the water,
Meaningless play of light.
The lone soul walks
Oblivious to the sights.

Ironically, 
The mind is in uncontrollable frenzy.
Thoughts and emotions whirling,
Lost in a mindless cadence of ancient rhythm.
                                                    for more





For Me Love Is

Love is Aroused
Love is Adoration
Love is Avid
Love is Adult
Love is Autoerotic
Love is Antiseptic
Love is Beautiful
Love is Blue
Love is Care
Love is Caress
Love is Coquettish
Love is Captivating
Love is Deep
Love is Desire
Love is Dare
Love is Eternal
Love is Erotic
Love is Excite
Love is Fondle
Love is Flirtatious
Love is Forever
Love is Gamey
Love is Gold
Love is Gamy
Love is Hot
Love is Horny
for more





In My Dreams

I hear her whispers in my ears in my dreams
I hear her murmuring my name when i love her in my dreams
I hear her moans and groans in my dreams
I hear her saying make love to me in my dreams
I hear her telling me that i am the only one for her in my dreams
I hear her everyday and I love it so much

I see her falling into my arms in my dreams
I see her glowing face lightening up my darkness in my dreams
I see her fighting my problems in my dreams
I see her wiping off my tears in my dreams
I see her facing my fears in my dreams
I see her everyday and I love it so much

I smell her body fragrance, as i hold her in my dreams
I smell her hair conditioner, as i hug her in my dreams
I smell her mouthwash, as i kiss her in my dreams
I smell her excitement, as she cuddle in me in my dreams
I smell her everyday and i love it so much
for more



A Poet's Delight

From where did we ingress 
and what are we supposed to do why do I love eating ice-cream
and why on earth is there a zoo in a zoo

What are the prickly borders meant to deliver
why does happiness cost hard and pain lasts forever
I see no joy in the human value to serve
& I am yet to find in my Physics textbook
The Force Called LOVE

It is a bit Daunting
to Imagine a Fitting End
I have heard them say How one
lies on 2 Yards past all pain
& takes nothing with him
not his house,neither his ego,nor his Porsche 911
for more








Interlude

In a moment or two
The magic will fade.
In a bat of an eyelash The moment disappears
Never to return.

Now, in a flutter of my heartbeat
The moment will vanish.
In the corners of my mind
It will go 
Never forgotten.

'til you 
And I'm gonna Miss you,



for more



The Girl in the Red Fire Kimono

Eyes averted,
Downcast in resignation.
Unbearable sadness creeping in. The glorious spring time scene
Hides a wilting blossom.
Underneath the snow of falling leaves
Off the cherry trees.

Bereft of all Hope,
Clad in this finest silk of fiery red.
Ironic to be associated with passionate love.
For inside, I am forlorn.
for more 


No comments:

Post a Comment